1. By participating in this competition of citizenM (the "Promoter"), the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the competition cannot participate in the competition.
4. A maximum of one entry per participant (as represented by email) will be included in the competition.
5. Participation process:
- Application takes place on https://apps.facebook.com/citizen-m/kl-giveaway
- The only way to enter the competition is via a Facebook account. This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook.
- Participants must type their first name, last name, and a valid email address.
- A maximum of one entry per participant will be included in the competition.
- If a participant enters more than once, s/he will be disqualified.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
6. The prize comprises:
- 3 nights’ stay at citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang
- One room per winner, maximum of two persons per room (XL double bed to share), breakfast included
- One fixed date only – from 28 September to 1 October 2019. No other dates are possible.
- Booking is subject to confirmation by citizenM.
- Winners should NOT make travel arrangements until the booking is completed and confirmed.
- Additional dates can be booked separately (at regular prices) via citizenm.com
- Cost of travel is not included in the prize. The prize is personalised and cannot be transferred to someone else.
7. The opening date for entries is 5 June 2019 and the closing date is 19 June 2019 at 11.59 PM CET. Entries received after this time will not be included. 18 winners will be chosen.
8. On or about June 26 2019, 18 winners will be picked at random and notified via the email address they provided at the time of contest entry. In order to claim their prize, the winner(s) must respond to the email with a confirmation within 5 working days after receipt of the notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined and notified as indicated above.
9. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, the Promoter reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
10. By entering the competition, the prize winner(s) agrees the Promoter may use his/her name, image and photographs for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation. They also agree the Promoter will own the copyright of any such images and photographs, and in all material incorporating the photographs. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with our Privacy Statement, available at https://www.citizenm.com/global/privacy and also according to any applicable laws and regulations.
11. Incomplete or illegible entries – or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions – will be rejected. No bulk, machine-generated, consumer group entries will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this competition or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control. Any changes to the competition will be communicated to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Any complaints regarding the competition must be submitted in writing to citizenM, Leidseweg 219, 2253 AE Voorschoten, the Netherlands, or via marketing@citizenM.com.
16. This competition shall be governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Code Promotional Games of Chance. Any disputes shall be exclusively dealt with by the competent court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
17. In addition to the terms and conditions applicable to this competition, all bookings are subject to citizenM's standard terms and conditions which can be viewed at https://www.citizenm.com/reservations/terms-conditions.