By participating in this citizenM (the "Promoter") competition, the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. Information on ‘how to enter’ and ‘prizes’ are part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition, can’t participate in the competition.
3. Participation process:
To apply, participants must submit their full name and a valid email address via the Typeform included in the email.
4. The prize comprises:
One room (for two people) at any citizenM in Europe or the United States for a 2-night stay including breakfast, valid until 31 July 2022. There are 10 of these prizes available to win.
5. The opening date for entries is 24 August 2021 and the closing date of the competition is 30 September 2021 at 11.59 PM CEST. Applications received after this time will not be included.
6. On or about 6 October 2021, 10 winners will be picked at random and notified privately via email. In order to claim their prize, the winner must respond to the email with a confirmation within 2 working days after receipt of the notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined and notified as indicated above.
7. Redemption of the room nights is subject to availability for any given date.
8. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, the Promoter reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
9. By entering the competition, participants agree the Promoter may use their name for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with our Privacy Statement, available at citizenM.com/privacy-statement and also according to any applicable laws and regulations.
10. Incomplete or illegible entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions, will be rejected. No bulk, machine-generated consumer group entries will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry.
11. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this competition or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Any complaints regarding the competition must be submitted in writing to citizenM, Leidseweg 219, 2253 AE Voorschoten, the Netherlands – or via marketing@citizenM.com.
15. This competition shall be governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Code Promotional Games of Chance. Any disputes shall be exclusively dealt with by the Competent Court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
16. Alongside this competition’s terms and conditions, all bookings are subject to citizenM's standard terms and conditions.