1. By participating in this competition of citizenM (the "Promoter"), the participants and winners agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Participants and winners must be at least 18 years of age. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition cannot participate in the competition.
4. A maximum of one entry per participant (as represented by entering the competition through the Promoter’s typeform) will be included in the competition.
5. Participation process:
each participant must complete the entry form in full to nominate a micro-hero
if selected, the micro-hero will win 2 free nights at citizenM
the form must be filled out completely and correctly
each participant can nominate one micro-hero
6. The prize comprises:
one two-night stay for two at any citizenM hotel worldwide
complimentary breakfast on two mornings
all citizenM rooms have one XL king-size bed to share (no twins)
the winners must book their stay before 31 December 2020
all bookings are subject to availability
the prize does NOT include the cost of travel to any hotel selected by the winner
7. The opening date for entries is 22 July, 2020, and the closing date of the competition is 22 August, 2020, at 11.59 PM CEST. Applications received after this time will not be included.
8. All entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The 1,000 winners (micro-heroes) will be selected weekly, based on the nomination stories submitted via the entry form, until all 1,000 stays are given away. All winners (micro-heroes) will be notified no later than 31 August 2020.
9. Each winner (micro-hero) will be notified by email to the email address provided by the nominating participant on the entry form. To claim the prize, the winner (micro-hero) must respond to the email with a confirmation within 2 working days. The Promoter will share information on how to claim the free nights with each winner. In case of no response, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be chosen.
10. Once the 1,000 winners are confirmed, the Promoter will share selected winning stories on Instagram (if opt-in to share the story is given on the entry form).
11. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash. However, the Promoter reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
12. By entering the competition, all participants and winners agree that the Promoter may use his/her name (and/or Instagram handle), image and photographs for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with our Privacy Statement, available at: https://www.citizenm.com/global/privacy and also according to any applicable laws and regulations.
13. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group entries will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this competition or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
16. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. Any complaints regarding the competition must be submitted in writing to citizenM, Leidseweg 219, 2253 AE Voorschoten, the Netherlands, or via marketing@citizenM.com.
18. This competition shall be governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Code Promotional Games of Chance. Any disputes shall be exclusively dealt with by the competent court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
19. In addition to the terms and conditions applicable to this competition, all bookings are subject to citizenM's standard terms and conditions which can be viewed at https://www.citizenm.com/reservations/terms-conditions.