By participating in this citizenM (the Promoter) competition (Three nights in Paris Opera), the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. Information on ‘how to enter’ and ‘prizes’ are part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old and active mycitizenM+ members at time of participation. Employees of citizenM, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition, can’t participate in the competition.
3. Participation process:
To apply, participants must submit their full name and a valid email address via the Typeform included in the email.
4. The prize comprises:
One room (for two people) at citizenM Paris Opera hotel in France for a 3-night stay, including breakfast. Valid until 1 March 2024. One winner will be chosen.
5. The opening date for entries is 13 March 2023 and the closing date of the competition is 23 March 2023 at 11.59 PM CEST. Applications received after this time will not be included.
6. On or about 28 March 2023, one winner will be picked at random and notified privately via email. In order to claim their prize, the winner must respond to the email with a confirmation within 14 days after receiving notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined and notified as indicated above.
7. Redemption of the room nights is subject to availability for any given date.
8. Prizes can’t be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, citizenM reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
9. By entering the competition, participants agree citizenM may use their name for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with our Privacy Statement, available at citizenM.com/privacy-statement and also according to any applicable laws and regulations.
10. Incomplete or illegible entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions, will be rejected. No bulk, machine-generated consumer group entries will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry.
11. citizenM will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this competition or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this competition.
12. citizenM reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in exceptional circumstances outside its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by citizenM.
13. Any decisions citizenM makes regarding the competition are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. Any complaints regarding the competition must be in writing to citizenM, Leidseweg 219, 2253 AE Voorschoten, the Netherlands – or via marketing@citizenM.com.
15. This competition shall be governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Code Promotional Games of Chance. Any disputes shall be exclusively dealt with by the Competent Court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
16. Alongside this competition’s terms and conditions, all bookings are subject to citizenM's standard terms and conditions.