thanksgiving story giveaway 2022
terms and conditions
1. By participating in this competition of citizenM (the "Promoter") the participant agrees to the following terms and conditions.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition cannot participate in the competition.
4. A maximum of two entries per participant (as represented by an Instagram story screenshot sent to citizenM via direct message) will be included in the competition.
5. Participation process:
Application takes place by taking a screenshot of @citizenM instagram story and direct messaging the story to the brand
Participants must capture the winning message and show this by submitting the screenshot to @citizenM
Applications not including a capture of the winning message or without following @citizenM on Instagram, will be disqualified.
6. The prize comprises:
1x room for two at any citizenM globally for a 1 night stay including breakfast, valid until June 30, 2023
The dates and locations are based on availability
7. The opening date for entries is 24 November 2022 and the closing date of the competition is 25 November 2022 at 11.59 PM CEST. Applications received after this time will not be included.
8. On or about 25 November, 2022,, 5 prize winners will be picked on a first response bases, and notified privately via direct message on Instagram. In order to claim their prize, the winner must respond to the direct message on Instagram with a confirmation within 2 working days after receipt of the notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined and notified as indicated above. Once the winner is confirmed, the announcement will be posted on citizenM Instagram.
9. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, the Promoter reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
10. By entering the competition, participants agree that the Promoter may use his/her name (and/or Instagram handle), image and photographs for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other participants will be used solely in accordance with our Privacy Statement, available at: https://www.citizenm.com/global/privacy and also according to any applicable laws and regulations.
11. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group entries will be accepted. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this competition or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. Any complaints regarding the competition must be submitted in writing to citizenM, Leidseweg 219, 2253 AE Voorschoten, the Netherlands, or via marketing@citizenM.com.
16. This competition shall be governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Code Promotional Games of Chance. Any disputes shall be exclusively dealt with by the competent court of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
17. In addition to the terms and conditions applicable to this competition, all bookings are subject to citizenM's standard terms and conditions which can be viewed at https://www.citizenm.com/reservations/terms-conditions.